Monday, May 21, 2007

Back to Monday morning. I had a very sound sleep so I didn't have any complaints on getting up on a Monday morning however when you know that you have a whole week to go for the next weekend to come, things do get a bit depressing.

The reality is we all (most of us) need to work to earn our bread and butter. It was a nice weekend though. The pleasant climate early in the morning and later in the evening made my day.:) I did my usual shopping for fruits and also bought a couple of kitchen cloths as that was something missing in my kitchen. Shopping @ Big Bazaar was quite cool however walking in the hot sun to the shopping centre around @ 2 p.m was definitely not the coolest thing to do and I realized it the hard way :)

On the work front today, I continued with my learning sessions.

No comments: