Friday, May 25, 2007

Today morning after finishing my morning chores when I was washing the utensils in the kitchen, the cup which I was washing fell into the sink and the handle broke into pieces. Seeing that even my heart broke and tears welled up in my eyes.

The cup was one of my coveted possessions and was there with me for the past 2 years. It all happened due to my negligence as I was deep in thought when washing the cup. Even as I am writing, I am almost on the verge of tears thinking of the incident. The cup was an inanimate object however I had developed a deep emotional bonding with it. I still made my Bournavita and had it in the same cup minus the handle. I offer my apologies to the beautiful cup for breaking it's handle.

As if that wasn't enough I almost ended up tripping on the powercord extension of my washing machine. I wasn't sure whether I should believe in superstition or the fact that I was just having a bad day.

On the work front, things are still a bit slow. The weather continues to be pleasant and it was a sexy breeze which was blowing across in the evening. It's almost the end of the day. I am planning to go for a movie tomorrow @ PVR Cinemas, Forum mall along with my friend Agni who has just returned from a vacation in Hyderabad. The only thing which I am still not sure is the availability of tickets :)

No comments: