Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Parker gets darker..is the theme for the recent movie Spiderman-3. You expect a super-hero to be flawless however when your hero comes across as someone who is equally vulnerable like most of us and has a darker shade it's not something which is palatable for most of his fans.

I am narrating this coz I too feel that I have a darker side to my personality. It's a dilemma I have been grappling with. Last night, I had a nightmare in which I could sense something evil lurking within me which comes out and destroys whatever good deeds I had done so far. My eyes were wide open and I realized that it was a dream. What I did know was that the dream was just mirroring a reality of my daily life.

It goes without mention that I don't reveal everything in my blog as there are some personal issues which can't be discussed here.

Progress on the work front has slowed down considerably as I am awaiting inputs from the on-site team which is not expected atleast till the end of this week.

No comments: