Friday, May 04, 2007

It's been a long time since I wrote my blog. So it feels good to be back again. Last week, I was on a vacation @ Hyderabad. I drove all the way from Bangalore to Hyderabad. What a trip it was, I logged a distance of 610 kms and 620 kms on my return journey. The roads were a pleasure to drive on the National Highway 7 (NH 7). Onward journey to Hyderabad started @ 6:55 a.m from Bangalore and by the time, I reached Hyderabad it was 11 p.m.

I was totally stretched out having driven 16 hours. Of course I did take my breaks :) I had a good time with my family as I took them around in my new car. We watched a movie, hung out @ the hussainsagar lake and had dinner.

Return journey was less tiresome, thanks to my brother who shared the burden of driving. My work has started in full swing. and finally it's going to be weekend again.

Yesterday i.e. 3rd May was Pramoda's (my mom) 23rd wedding anniversary, I normally tend to forget it, but thankfully remembered it this time and wished her :)

No comments: