Thursday, May 10, 2007

Phew..another hectic day has gone by. Today, I had to rush to office coz I had to pickup my younger brother who arrived in Bangalore after a tiring journey.

The funny thing about my kid brother is whenever I tried calling him on his cell he always hangs up the phone. His reasoning is that the roaming charges are applicable. I appreciate it, that he values money and doesn't want to waste his mobile currency. However this was an emergency and I needed to know where he exactly was. Poor thing, he kept searching for my office location and eventually found it, although it was quite late in the day @ 1 p.m.

Today my kid brother Akshath (Akki) that's how we fondly call him has turned 28. He also happens to be my dentist.:) We have come a long way since we were kids. I used to envy him for all the attention he used to get being the youngest in the family. We ended up fighting most of the time and even though I was the oldest, I was @ the receiving end :)

Now Akki has grown up and is more mature than me. On the occasion of Akki's birthday, I wish him all the best in his career goals and pray for his well-being :)

No comments: