Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Now-a-days I am feeling a bit more tired and jaded by the end of the day. I am getting the extra bucks, however staying late till 9 p.m does have it's downside. My main worry is that having a late dinner can have a disastrous effect on your health.

After the end of the day, all I look forward to is having my grub and then hitting the sack. For the past few days I having my dinner by 8:30 p.m, though that means I need to take an extra break during office-hours. However I believe that "Health comes before everything else"..:)

I have requested my Project Manager to arrange dinner facilities for those who are staying late. He said he'll look into it. On the work front, after a few hectic days the pace has slowed down and I am looking forward to further inputs.

No comments: