Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yesterday after winding up for the day, I was waiting for my office shuttle. It was raining non-stop, thankfully I had my umbrella :) It was slow moving traffic on the roads. I came to know from one of my colleagues that our office shuttle is stuck @ quite a distance.

I was feeling drowsy and instead of waiting for the shuttle, I hired a auto-rickshaw even though I knew it was going to be expensive. As anticipated the auto-driver agreed to take me to my destination for 1 1/2 times the normal fare. I had no other options as the public transport buses were crammed.

The driver wanted to chart his own way to the destination however I insisted that I'll provide him the directions. As is usual with the auto-drivers he broke a signal, tried overtaking a bus through a narrow opening beside the road. I counselled him not to break the signals and let the bus go first. It doesn't matter if I am a bit late. Life is more precious. I don't know about the first 2 points however he did agree to my last point. I reached home by 10 p.m and thankfully the fare came upto 100 bucks which was okay :) After dropping me, the auto-driver smiled and waved @ me :)

Agni had called up yesterday and today morning. Unfortunately we haven't got the tickets for the movie as all the shows are houseful. The other option left is Innovative Multiplex @ HSR layout. Today morning, it was quite hectic. I started off with cleaning my car, preparing my breakfast and mopping the floor. The last task was to iron my clothes for the working week ahead :) I am quite @ peace now after going through the grind :)

No comments: