Friday, May 18, 2007

You never feel the same on Friday's, maybe it's the weekend fever which gives you a new high :) Everyone seems to be much relaxed, the roads have lesser amount of traffic and there's a spring in everyone's step.

I got up today morning to a lovely weather. The weather was just perfect. It reminded me the other day when I read in the newspaper that the temperature in Delhi which was hovering around 43 degrees came down by a couple of degrees caused due to a spell of shower. So one should count their blessings in a city like Bangalore which is having a gentle weather in the cruellest month of May.

Yesterday I came to office in the general shift, as in the evening I had to catch up with a friend of mine whom I was meeting for the first time. It was a pleasant experience meeting her over a cup of coffee. I was completely lost gazing into her eyes :) It was a refreshing sight for my sore eyes after a long day @ work.:) I have never been able to understand the equation of how someone falls in love..I mean is it just physical attraction or some instant chemistry between 2 individuals or a combination of both. Anyways I had a good time :)

For the past couple of days, there has been a nagging pain in my knees which has restricted my mobility a bit. It may be that I am overstressing my knees or due to vitamin deficiency. I am feeling slightly better today, as I have started taking Vitamin C tablets.

It's the last day of the week and for today I have learnt some new stuff on the job. I hope to have a great weekend apart from the usual chores of doing my laundry and house cleaning :)



No comments: