Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Before departing to Bangalore from Hyderabad on monday evening, I was dreading whether my Air Deccan flight will be on schedule given it's reputation for not sticking to time-lines. Much to my surprise and relief not only did it take off @ the correct time, it also reached Bangalore in 55 minutes.

Tuesday morning, it was time to get back to work. I had a few softwares to be installed today. The work seems to be gathering pace as I have received some documents regarding my project. From what I have seen in the documents, the work seems to be pretty interesting. Hopefully it should stay that way.

I am not sure why, but I am feeling a bit dizzy probably due to the sun and the weather change. My worst fear is that I'll fall sick. I have to stay back late as I am supposed to attend a training session with my on-site counterparts in the U.S @ 8 p.m.

No comments: