Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is my 101st post and I have come a long way since I wrote my first blog on November 08, 2006. It's been a fascinating journey so far. As per today's "Times of India" article there are 200 million ghost blogs on the net. Ghost blogs are those blogs which were started by their authors and then abandoned. Lindsay Lohan's latest blog reads "I am soo sorry, I haven't written since a long time". The timestamp was 23rd October 2003. It's an example of a ghost blog.

The reasons could be due to lack of time for writing, they may have run out of ideas or moved on to newer trends on the internet. My only hope is that my blog doesn't end up as one of those ghost blogs. So far I have been a bit lucky that I find some stuff to write, however sometimes even I am worried when there's a paucity of ideas.

Monday was pretty cool as I started my work in the new shift timing i.e. 12 p.m to 9 p.m. I woke up late and after my morning ablutions reached office quite comfortably. It was the same story on Tuesday morning except that I am feeling a bit jaded due to lack of quality sleep yesterday night.

I don' t have a conference call today and hopefully I will be assigned some quality work to do either today or tomorrow, till then I am practicing some programming examples from a book.

No comments: