Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One cannot underestimate the effects of a good night's sleep. You wake up fresher, bubbling with energy and enthusiasm. On the contrary if you ended up tossing and turning on bed or suffer from sleep disorder the day after goes haywire.

I am saying this coz after 2 days, I had a sound sleep y'day night. I feel better and there is a spring in my stride.

At work today I got to know that I have been relieved from the project and will now be assigned a new project (the one wherein I had mentioned earlier that I had cleared the client interview). I am a bit relieved that I won't be working on legacy applications.

In the afternoon, I had lunch with my Project Manager Dalia and a couple of colleagues. It was a sort of small get together. I am not sure whether I'll be staying back late or will be leaving @ 6 p.m coz there was supposed to be a client meeting @ 7 p.m.

No comments: