Friday, March 30, 2007

Yesterday I got some documents and the .NET project files from my on-site team. The only problem was that the software which was set up on my machine wasn't able to run the project as the sofware used to create it by the on-site team was different.

It's a friday and I feel relaxed. In the afternoon session, I celebrated my birthday @ office along with another colleague of mine. New comers to the team were also introduced. Later we were given a game to play which involved stripping alphabets from the newspapers with our bare fingers. It was a tough task indeed..:) My birthday buddy came out the winner, she did a perfect job.

Tomorrow morning, I start off quite early. I will be undergoing a Wellness health CheckUp @ 8:30 a.m which will help me find out details regarding my haemoglobin count, Cholesterol levels etc. Hope the results come out fine. This is part of the package, I received when I opted for a "Artha Health Options" card. It offers coupons which entitles you to free consultations with physicians, dentists and orthopaedics. The best part is the holiday package thrown in. The locations are Munnar, Kairali and Kodaikanal. All these for an annual payment of INR 1994. Not bad..:)

No comments: