Saturday, March 24, 2007

It was a relaxed saturday morning that I woke up to..:) I haven't had proper sleep for the past couple of days. I have been regularly attending conference calls with the on-site team since wednesday.

The problem was that as we are in different time zones, it's people who are working offshore who need to make the adjustments. So the call was scheduled @ 7:10 p.m (IST). I had no other option than to wait for the 9:00 p.m office shuttle. By the time I had my dinner and reach home its 10 :30 p.m. I hit the sack around 11:30 p.m

Morning I am out of bed by 6 :30 a.m. After finishing my breakfast, I am already feeling sleepy @ work possibly due to lack of quality sleep. On Friday, I revised my timing. I started my work @ 12 p.m and this time there was not much sign of fatigue. I drove my car to work and this time it was a stress-free experience as there was no rush hour traffic.

I did a lot of household chores today. As usual, shopping for fruits + sweeping and mopping the floor took a lot of time. Then there was laundry to be done. It's been a long day so far but I am now relieved as my house was in a bit of mess and now it's how it should be..clean and tidy..:)

No comments: