Saturday, March 03, 2007

It was a lazy saturday morning. Even though I wanted to get up @ 8 a.m, my body clock had got adjusted to the 6:30 a.m schedule, I had to forcibly shut my eyes so that I can sleep a bit longer..:)

In the morning I got an SMS alert stating that the amount I had paid towards downpayment has been debited to my account. That brought a big :) on my face.

I got a call from the car showroom, the cusomer service rep wanted me to get a copy of my PAN card and the address proof so that she can send the car for registration and I can take delivery in the evening.

After sweeping and swabbing the floor,finishing my shower and my breakfast, I had to hurry to the car showroom. There was a bit of uncertainity again, as the ICICI bank rep told me that I can get the delivery of the car only on Monday as he hasn't received some details yet. That was like a trigger to me, coz it ignited my pent up fury. I was shocked coz I was expecting to take delivery atleast on the weekend and go for a nice drive in my car. I had handed all the required documents.

This time it was the agent's turn to face the music and he didn't know where to duck for cover..:) I told him bluntly that either I get my car today or I am least bothered about it and get my car loan from some other lenders who offer it @ a competitive rate of interest. I told him that it was nothing but inefficiency and I could have easily got the loan from some other lender in less than the time the bank took to process my loan. The agent didn't know what to say and promised me that I can take delivery of the car by 7:30 p.m on saturday. Let's see..:)

No comments: