Friday, March 09, 2007

Today and yesterday i.e Thursday has been quite hectic. Hectic coz I have been getting up @ 5:30 a.m so that I can reach office in time for our telecon scheduled @ 8 a.m with the on-site team in the United States.

By the time it's afternoon I literally feel like dozing off. Yesterday's telecon went on for an hour and today's session lasted for only 30 mins. Our PM Dalia couldn't make it today as she wasn't feeling well and joined the conversation from her home. There was a fair amount of work wherein I and another colleague had to work on the powerpoint presentation which captured the discussions we had with the on-site team.


It's friday once again and it feels good that the weekend is back..:) I always had the desire to visit the United States so I am hoping that luck favours me this time..:)

No comments: