Thursday, March 01, 2007

I wanted to skip writing today's blog coz I don't know why..I am feeling pretty tired. My eyes feel heavy, shoulders are drooping and my legs are just not taking me to my destination i.e home.

As I have been getting up early for the past few days, I am feeling quite sleepy by 7:30 / 8 p.m. After watching a fair bit of television, I hit the sack by 10 p.m.

At work, I was introduced to a new member of my team, her name is Kiran. She is relatively inexperienced in programming although she has been with the organization since 1 year, the same fresher I had mentioned in my previous blog. It's a tough job to have a lady working under you and that too if she is very pretty..:)

Kiran's CV was quite impressive. She had a whole list of achievements to her credit. Apart from the academics, she was good @ carol singing, elocution, winning Miss personality contests consecutively for 4 years @ her college and the list goes on..:)

Anywayz as a professional it's my job to see that I am not distracted from the ultimate goal that is to make Kiran productive so that she can deliver the expected results. I drew up a plan for her which has a simple task assigned wherein she has to create a web application which inserts records into the database.

Today I have completed 2 months in Bangalore and tomorrow I complete 2 months with my current organization. I love February..coz it's the shortest month in the calendar year..:) Ofcourse the real reason is..you get your pay a few days earlier..:)

The documentation process for my car is not yet complete, I was expecting to take a drive during the weekend however in an unexpected twist my cheque got dishonoured, the reason given: it was an outdated cheque. I realized that I would have wrongly mentioned the year as 2006 in the cheque. How dumb of me.

Time to wrap up for the day..:)

No comments: