Tuesday, December 19, 2006

For the past few days there has been little conversation with my flatmate. I am not sure what's the reason..however we both mind our own business without exchanging pleasantries.

I have got this new flat-mate chintu who has been staying with us for more than a month. After a long time I have seen someone who shares the same concern like me about cleanliness and hygiene. Y'day night he brought his PC from Pune(where he studied earlier) and was quite overjoyed when he finished setting it up. He also bought a workstation to house the PC.

My day @ work today went off quite smoothly. I finished the assignment given to me and I am currently working on a new one. My hand-over formalities are almost complete. Early in the morning we had a Ganesh Puja. They had installed a wooden ganesh sculpture right in the middle of the office. I must say it really was a divine experience. The elephant headed god happens to be my favorite god as well..:) I am just fascinated by him and also have a miniature ganesha right in front of my flat monitor.

One of my colleague who reported to me earlier came upto me and asked me whether I had resigned. I replied in the affirmative..she asked me where are you joining? I said I'll tell you later. She just smiled and said I know you're not going to tell me however I do know it will be something better.

In the evening when I was coming back from work, I saw a auto which was a converted goods carrier stuck in the middle of the road and holding up traffic. Two men were struggling to get the auto to the side of the road. I lent a helping hand and thankfully we bought the auto safely to the edge of the road. I felt happy that I did something good..:)

Time to wrap-up for the day..:)

No comments: