Saturday, December 23, 2006

Nothing unusual for a saturday morning except that I slept till late in the morning and then I had to attend an interview, however couldn't make it..coz I was feeling quite lazy. Missed having my favorite scrambled eggs as it was too late by then.

Post-Lunch I had a nice nap as the weather was quite pleasant and couldn't resist the temptation of just lying down on my bed. I am not an avid TV watcher and even if I do watch TV, I restrict it to a few reality shows or my favorite comedy soaps.

I missed out 15 mins of my favorite comedy show "Friends" and was feeling about it. Anywayz it was worth watching it for the remaining duration. I followed it up with a reality drama series "Vanished without a trace". The story revolves around a typical american small family of a husband, wife and their adorable daughter.

One day, both the husband and his daughter disappear leaving his wife distraught. That brings into picture the FBI which has a special cell dedicated to missing persons. How the story evolves with its twists and turns and comes to a logical conclusion made riveting viewing.

The one thing which stands out is the professionalism displayed by the sleuths who do their job quite well. They are calm and composed when dealing with the victim and their hysteric outbursts, however they don't hesitate in asking tough questions. The ultimate aim is to bring closure to the case which may or may not be achieved.

Gotta go now as I need to catch up with some old friends of mine..:)

No comments: