Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yesterday i.e Friday was my last working day and after sending a farewell e-mail to my colleagues and superiors, I personally shook hands with some of them. However before that I had a lot of running around to do..to get the final relieving letter.

In between I got a shock when I saw my final settlement amount. The company had deducted approximately INR 10000 from my salary towards training cost. Adding insult to injury my pay was calculated only for 29 days. I thought that was a huge financial blow coz I didn't expect it. I can understand if the company had deducted somewhere around 5000..but deducting 10000 bucks didn't make sense.

But to be fair, I should have seen it coming when someone leaves the company after being for just 3 months. I began to sulk, then I realized that there's nothing I can do about it.

In the evening I had an appointment with the dentist, however I was kept waiting. I was happy when I got the scaling done coz one of my teeth was giving trouble. It cost me a neat 450 bucks. It was the first time I paid for my treatment and felt the pinch coz normally my dentist (none other than my kid brother..:)) did it for free.

It was a relaxed Saturday morning as I had a sound sleep yesterday night. I didn't have much to do today. I watched a movie on TV "13 going on 30" starring Jennifer garner and a good looking guy as hero( I don't know the name..:)). It had a nice story line as the title suggests. By the time, I began watching the movie I had missed a huge portion of the movie, still I could make sense of the climax.

Just got some of my passport size pics taken and must say it has come out well..:)

No comments: