Friday, December 22, 2006

I didn't have a proper sleep y'day night and in the morning was feeling a bit
groggy. Bleary eyed, I pulled myself out of the bed and was relieved only after splashing my face with water..:)

My flatmate Rahul will leave for his native place and so will a couple of other guys. I have bought a Cadbury's Bournvita Jar y'day which has a new flavor "5 star magic". When I put 2 heaped tbsp of bournvita, 1 tbsp of sugar and added some milk to it and began to stir the milk, the aroma was too good that it literally gave me a high. It tastes so yummy that I have become a fan and I am sure that my mornings will never be the same again..:)

It was a lazy morning @ work. I spent some time browsing news from around the globe. One of my colleagues Monika was going on a vacation so I had to take up her assignment. Monika looked tense as she was scared that she will miss her train.
Anyways I assured her that everything will be fine. I hope that she did catch her train in time.

In the evening we once again practiced the christmas carols and it seems to be getting better every time. The moving spirit behind the christmas carols is Neela Joseph. I must say, she really has a good sense of humour. It's really fun to be with her as you can never expect a dull moment. Being a mom of 2 kids and handling office + home, she comes across as a person who has taken humour as the best medicine to handle any sort of stress. That's one thing I really admire in her. Humour is something which is missing from most workplaces and of course to put it bluntly in our everyday lives.

While returning from office, I went to Reliance Web World, Andheri-Kurla road to get a "Yuvratri pass" for one of my friends. Yuva Ratri is the festival for the youth to be held @ K J Somaiya grounds, Sion where apart from guruji Sri Sri Ravishankar, a lot of celebrities like Diya Mirza, Akshay Kumar etc and of course the younger generation are going to come together on 24th December.

As I was waiting for the customer service rep, one of the customer's notebook(laptop)fell on the floor with a thud. I thought the notebook was a gone case however miraculously except for a small broken piece it seemed to have survived the fall. The customer who had a tense look on his face seemed relaxed..I too was happy that nothing happened to the notebook..:)

As usual when I was having my favorite "Amul cool" milk, there was this old lady who bought stuff from the shop and forget her 100 rupee note @ the counter. The shop-keeper asked me whether it was mine, I replied in the negative and he quickly told me to give the money to the old lady. I ran as quickly as I could and gently tapped the old lady's shoulder and gave her the money. She was very happy and said "Thank You". I told her to thank the shop-keeper and not me..:)

I normally write my blog from the "Sify Cyber cafe", however due to some work going on, there was no power supply. One part of me was telling me to take it easy and other one was insisting that I write my blog. I am glad I chose the latter though I had to walk some distance to get to the next cybercafe.

It's going to be 3 days of vacation and I hope to have a good time..:)

No comments: