Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I felt a bit sad today coz I wasn't able to finish my assigment and my Project Leader was not happy with it. Obviously I am to be blamed for the whole mess and I didn't give it my 100%.

My PL has given me another assignment. I really had to wrack my brains to finish the assignment. I have to send it to him for a review.

In the evening when it was snack time, I had neer dosa( rice pancake) and coconut chutney (south indian speciality from Mangalore),it was yummy..:) The last time I had neer dosa was when I visited home. Neer dosa is my personal favorite coz its not only healthy but tasty too. Making neer dosa is an art in itself unlike masala dosa which is a bit greasy.

We are going to have a christmas party on 27th @ Kohinoor hotel, Mumbai. So today we had a small meeting @ 6:15 to decide what songs are to be sung for the christmas carol. Personally I am a bit apprehensive about singing..:) Anywayz I'll give it my best shot as this is my last party with the organization.

I am tired @ the end of the day and barely managing to keep my eyes open. Hoping to catch up on a good night's sleep..:)

No comments: