Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I had a great day today. Great coz I was able to finish my work on time and the end result was too good, thanks to some valuable inputs from my Project Leader Sunil.

When I sent my document to Sunil for a review, he was never harsh on me, however he gently told me, how it(document) would look better if certain sections in the document were edited/deleted. It was also a test whether I could take constructive criticism, and I must say it really helped me give the finishing touches to the document.

In the evening, I left a bit early coz I wanted to meet my cousin from the U.S. I hadn't met him since the last 10 years. I was waiting for a BEST bus to take me to Andheri(E) station. However luckily for me I noticed my previous company(Deloitte) bus and my colleagues helped me get into it.

I was quite happy to meet a few of them and they were also surprised to see me..:)
I had a good conversation with my cousin's. I also met my cousin brother's wife who is an American and her son (he was too cute:))

Before leaving, I hugged my cousin Smita..I didn't know why..or how I did it..it was a spontaneous gesture..:) She had a wide smile on her face. The moon was again quite spectacular silhoutted against the hazy sky..:)

It's time for my supper and then hit the sack..:)

No comments: