Thursday, December 14, 2006

I didn't have a good sleep on Wednesday night courtesy my flat-mate who comes quite late in the night and as usual switches on the light and compounding the misery further talks loudly on his cellphone.

I was so pissed off that I felt like flying of the handle, however I told myself that I need to keep my calm and it shall pass,
thankfully that's exactly what happened.

The weather now-a-days is more pleasant. When my flat-mate woke up,I gave him a piece of my mind and he didnt seem to be too pleased. My day @ office went quite slow today, I had completed my assignments and now need a review to be done.

We have this office-assistant Mangesh who is not only polite but also keeps himself wellgroomed. He always has a genuine smile on his face..:) I said genuine coz today, smile is something which comes @ a premium...even if some people smile, they have an ulterior motive like expecting something in return or maybe it didn't spring from the bottom of their heart.

I was tired y'day and tired today as well. I need to take a warm shower and then have my supper before hitting the sack.

No comments: