Monday, December 18, 2006

It was a nice and pleasant Monday morning. I wasn't grumbling at all and was keen to look forward to the day.

As for work @ office, I must say today was neither boring nor very interesting..it was just about okay. Post-Lunch my Project Manager had assigned me some work. I also gave a Knowledge Transfer(KT) session to my Project Leader Sunil and couple of my colleagues. I was very passionate about the prototype application that I had developed which I consider as my "baby..:)".

I explained to them the intricacies of how the application was developed etc. I have packed in a small polythene bag some almonds and cashews when I left for work in the morning. It came handy as I was able to satisfy my hunger pangs when it was snack time. At the time of writing this blog, I must say my energy levels are high and I am still feeling fresh @ the end of the day.

In an interesting development, one of my colleagues Kalvinder wanted to know about the diet I was having, so that she can cut down on the flab. She is not so much on the heavier side but needs to reduce a little bit and I have no doubt she will have a fabulous figure..:) I told her that I'll get the details tomorrow.

I left early from work @ 6:30 p.m and hope to catch up on some reading before having my dinner..:)

No comments: