Thursday, December 21, 2006

My day got off to a flying start today. I completed my assignment and my Project Leader was happy with my work. I also completed one of the presentations I was working on. When I was done with it, it didn't sink in for some time that I actually completed it..:)

I e-mailed my presentation to my Asst. Training Manager Vaishali requesting her to give me a suitable time slot for my presentation.

Post-Lunch one of my Project Manager's called me to his cabin. I was a bit surprised however I knew what the matter was about. He asked me as to why I am leaving..whether I am unhappy with the job, profile or the fact that my trip abroad got postponed. I told him that I had no grievances and just wanted to be with my family. For sometime he did try to convince me however I politely said there is no change in my stand.

After the meeting was over he told me to wait coz the Delivery Head (who is in charge of the entire projects) wanted to meet me. I was not much surprised this time..:) The man had a great sense of humour. He had a good experience having worked for top companies out of which he worked for 7 years in the United States. By coincidence he has also worked for my previous company..:)

He was aggressively trying to convince me to stay back atleast for a period of 6 months. I appreciated his gesture and said that there is no going back. Still he wanted me to come up with my decision tomorrow.

In the evening I had a good time rehearsing the christmas carols. The song which I most enjoyed singing was "We wish you a merry christmas" and "The Reindeer Song".

I am tired and hungry now and can't wait to grab a quick bite..:)

No comments: