Friday, December 01, 2006

My cellphone beeped in the morning. My eyes lit up when I saw that it was an SMS from my bank. I was really happy to know that my pay was credited to my account. Sometimes it really doesn't hurt to have some cash in your pocket..:)

Today was a day of dramatic events. Dramatic coz after much dilly-dallying I clicked on the send button in the e-mail to send across my resignation. Which as expected resulted a flurry of activities.

When I was having my lunch, my Project Manager came upto me and said that he wanted to talk to me after my lunch. Post-Lunch, I had my usual stroll. However this time, I was plagued by thoughts and some deep soul-searching about the decision I took and the questions I have to face from my Project Manager. Believe me..it's quite tough to put in your papers just after a couple of months.

My Project Manager was very curious to know as to what prompted me to put in my papers. He said that he understand that there might be some communication gap. He also assured me that my on-site chances are still good. However I told him politely that I didn't have any problems as such. My only priority was to go home to be with my family. He has given me time till Monday to think again. Let's see.

I took 3 interviews today. Couple of them were girls. The first one was quite good looking, however fortunately for her (unfortunately for me..:)) she was married. Her forehead bore the red crimson. However the fact that they were girls didn't deter me from asking some tough questions. In the end all the three were selected.


I went home a bit late as I had some pending work to do. Still thinking as to what to do..Hope I can catch a good night's sleep..:)

No comments: