Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The chilly breeze blowing in from the window only made me cozy up in the bed. When I opened my eyes I really felt all pumped up and energetic. All through the morning I could still feel the slight nip in the air and the gentle breeze kissing my cheeks.

I haven't felt like this for a long time and that too in Mumbai which has a very insipid and humid weather(I hate to say this, however it's true).

As usual I was busy @ work and time just flew. I have got stuck a bit on my assignments. Hope to resolve it tomorrow. I have a new friend now for my stroll during lunch time. She is one of my colleagues..:)

On my way home, I saw this girl who was wearing a tank top and a skirt. She had shoulder length hair and was quite tall. I must say, she was looking very pretty.It was a visual treat for my tired eyes..:)

No comments: