Friday, December 08, 2006

My morning started on a very colorful note..:) I saw this lady..she wore a green saree with a matching blouse..however when I looked closer it was a guy...I mean in our society..we call them "Eunuchs" however that's considered rude. Politically right way to address them is "Crossdressers".

However the "crossdresser" wasn't looking bad @ all. He was quite impressive with the lipstick and the powder smeared on his face. They would easily give the real women a run for their money..jst kidding..:)

My office work was going good, infact better than the previous day. After some teething troubles I have finished my assignment. In our reception area, they have kept a X-mas tree with all the decorations like candystick, small gift boxes, berries etc..must say it's a festive like atmosphere. The decorative lights are like the icing on the cake..:)

It's a great start to my weekend. I have a interview coming up tomorrow(Saturday) morning and then need to catch up on a movie..:)

No comments: