Sunday, December 10, 2006

I had my favourite scrambled eggs for breakfast in the morning..:) I couldn't iron all my clothes y'day night so finished it off today.

In the evening I went to In-orbit mall (Malad). There were a lot of movies playing @ FAME adlabs, however my choice narrowed down to "The Prestige" and "Dhoom 2". No prizes for guessing which one I chose..:)

I chose to watch "The Prestige". I knew "Dhoom2" would be the typical bollywood story, however after reading the review of "The Prestige" it really piqued my interest. I must say I wasn't disappointed.

The story revolves around 2 brilliant magicians who can stoop to any level to get even with their rival. Bolton(Christian Bale) and Aignor(Hugh Jackman) not only look good on the screen but also really get into the skin of their characters. Scarlett Johansson plays the assistant(you can say she is the "eye candy"...:)).

The twist in the tale comes in the climax..Don't worry I won't reveal anything about it..:) The movie holds the audience interest from the beginning till the end. I was left scratching my head @ the end of the movie trying to unravel the climax, I must confess I could understand only a part of it. The other half still continues to intrigue me..:)

It was sort of an early and I must say quite a heavy dinner for me. I normally prefer a light dinner so just wanted to try something different today. I am wiser from my experience and won't experiment again..:)

It's time to say "good night" and I look forward to a fabulous week ahead..:)

No comments: