Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It was a very lazy Tuesday morning after a long weekend..:) I was shocked to see my watch..it was already 8 a.m and I was running way behind schedule.I quickly finished my morning chores before rushing to office.

BTW I had gone for shopping yesterday. I had to purchase a red t-shirt for the christmas carol we will be singing. As I reached In-orbit mall, I could see a huge bill-board of Saif Ali Khan wearing a bright red full-sleve Provogue t-shirt. I thought to myself that the shirt looks pretty cool and wanted to grab one soon.

The entrance of the mall was chock-a-block with shoppers..I haven't seen such a huge crowd @ the mall in any of my previous visits. It looked more like a crowded market place.

At shoppers stop I asked the sales rep to show me the same t-shirt (which featured saif)..When I saw the price-tag my jaws dropped and my eyes popped..it was INR 1596. I thought it was pretty outrageous and the t-shirt didn't seem to be worth the price.

I asked the sales rep whether I could get anything cheaper than that. He showed me the next aisle. Thankfully I could find what I was looking for..not only did it look fabulous it also came @ a decent price tag of INR 295. The sales rep asked me whether I want to look @ some more stuff however thankfully I resisted the urge to splurge..:)

Sometimes I wonder that with so much of decorations, bright neon lights etc..a person needs to have a lot of courage to resist the temptation of doing impulse buying. I had done that earlier and didn't want to go through a similar experience when you end up buying stuff you just don't need. On the way home, I also brought a big luggage(which I badly needed..:)) to pack my stuff.


Work @ office today was pretty cool. We had a final rehearsal for the christmas carol wearing the santa cap..:) Hopefully things should work out fine tomorrow..:)

No comments: