Saturday, November 18, 2006

As I opened my eyes in the morning I realized that I was already late. The very fact that I will be going to office on a weekend made me a bit unhappy.
However I also knew deep within, that I need to get myself going.

It's been a hectic week, however now I cherish it even more coz it forced me to push harder. I also gained a very good knowledge about the databases and hopefully this will be pretty useful for me in the future.

We had an exit test and I was a bit nervous when it came to the assignments. The Trainer was not impressed coz I tried out the programs for which he had already given the code, however I didn't try out anything new i.e my own programs. The exit test went well and hopefully I'll clear the exams.

We had a small ice-cream party from the amount collected from the late-comers which came upto INR 300. It was time to wind up and everyone gave their feedback by filling up the forms. We also thanked the Trainer and the Training Manager for taking the pains to teach us everything(including the advanced topics).

I had to stay back a bit late as I had to format my CV as per the prescribed format given by the company. Most of the PC's of our team have been shifted to the new office and hopefully we will start working out from there. The wait seems to be over..:)

It's the end of another long day and I do deserve a well needed rest..:) Let me see how my Sunday goes..:)

No comments: