Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Compliments are something which can make any one happy.
So when my flat-mate who was keenly observing my diet said "You really take good care of your health", I was a bit pleasantly surprised.

I am not sure if it was a genuine compliment, however with a smile on my face I said "Thank You".

On my way to the office, where there is a flyover under construction there was poor dog trying to cross the road. It was in a way flustered that the steady stream of vehicles never seemed to stop.

That made me realize we human beings don't care about other people..forget about animals. Anyway it also brought to my mind the top news story in today's newspaper about Rahul Mahajan and his wife Shweta Singh. Rahul was obviously in the news for the wrong reasons i.e for wife-bashing.

Domestic violence is something most woman goes through. Men don't understand that god has made them strong not with the intention of beating up woman but for fulfilling their duties. To abuse your physical power by beating up the fairer sex was surely not what he( god )had in mind. Today, the day went on quite smoothly.

In the lunch time, when I was in the lawn, I noticed a couple of butterflies
hovering around the yellow flowers in the garden.
It was really a visual treat to watch. The butterfly wings had an amazing range of colours just like an artist's palette.

I am off to home now and hope to have a good night's sleep..:)

No comments: