Sunday, November 26, 2006

From the moment I reached home, I have been chided by Pramoda(my mom) and others that I don't look the same. I look more like a sick patient partly the reason being, I have lost weight. They blamed all this on my new found craze for dieting.

I took pains to emphasize that I have been eating quality food and just cut down on the greasy stuff. But my family especially Pramoda couldn't stop comparing me when I returned from New Zealand and now. She felt that I looked good when I was chubby rather than slimming down.

Pramoda works hard @ home. She is the first one to rise early from bed and do all the household work even @ her age. Her boundless energy amazes me. She has refused to keep a maid even though we kept requesting her.

When you're with loved ones, it feels good to be pampered..:) We had plans for watching the movie "Dhoom2" however it didn't materialize. It's Sunday evening now and I couldn't help thinking how time just flew after spending a good time with my family, I'll have to get ready by 7:30 p.m to catch a bus to the city. My flight is scheduled for departure @ 21:15 p.m

My work permit for U.K has come and if everything goes well including getting my visa stamped I will probably meet up with my family only after 5 months.

For now, it's time to say bye to Hyderabad..:)

No comments: