Monday, November 20, 2006

I could barely sleep y'day night. As usual my flatmate turned up late in the night.

My timing has improved since the past few days. I mean, I am finishing my morning chores well before time. Today on my to-do list was to go to my old office and also get my documents scanned.

Scanning the docs was such a nightmare. I saved all the scanned documents into a pdf file. The file size came to a whopping 3 MB. Now the problem was I couldn't send it as an e-mail attachment. Finally I did get around the problem by keeping it in a shared folder.

Once I was done, I left for my new office. My workstation now looks cool with a flat TFT monitor. I pinned my name tag on the pin-up board. I always desired a flat monitor as I found it sexy..:)

Y'day night, I had a conversation with Agni(my ex-flat mate) who now works for Infosys, Bangalore. I was happy to know that he was doing well. He had purchased a bike and also a house. It was quite an interesting conversation when we spoke on a variety of topics, from climate in Bangalore, the crowd, happening places etc.

Agni said that he does miss the social life in Mumbai which is far more vibrant than Bangalore. So coming back to today..Like a good student I worked on the couple of follow-up assignments post training. It feels really good..:) The coolest part is for the first time there was no restricted access to the net..I am not sure how long it will last though..

Time to say "Sayanora"..:)

No comments: