Saturday, November 25, 2006

I couldn't write my blog for y'day as I was totally freaked out by the time I reached Hyderabad Airport. The flight was delayed by an hour due to the work being undertaken on the runway. The flight was scheduled for departure @ 7:20 p.m, however it took off only @ around 9:20 p.m and I was quite hungry.


The flight was a bit pleasant as I met a fashion designer and another guy who works for Airtel. He had a blackberry device in his hand. I was curious about it and got all the details.

My brother was waiting to receive me @ the airport. Poor Akki(that's what I call him), was waiting for the past 2 hours. I apologized for the delay. One thing I am really scared of when riding pillion on my brother's bike is that he drives a bit rashly. I kept chiding him all the way to drive safely and not to overrun the traffic signals. Obviously my advice fell on deaf ears..:)

I gave Pramoda(my mum, I call her by name) a warm hug once,I reached home. She was overjoyed on seeing me and so was my sis.

Today, I had an appointment with my dentist, who was none other than my sweet old kid brother Akki..:) By the time, I had all the scaling and cleaning done of my teeth, it was nearly 4 p.m. I have braces fixed..so it needs regular maintenance and check-up.

Planning to watch a movie with my family tomorrow. Now it's time to hit the sack..:)

No comments: