Thursday, November 30, 2006

I had quite a productive day today. I could make sense of all the documents I had received once I had a telecon with my onsite Project Manager.

My Project Leader was also there to assist me so it was a smooth ride. After the meeting I seriously started concentrating on my work and let my creative juices flow..:)

In the Lunch time, I was @ my usual pastime sitting near the lawn. This time I could see so many butterflies in different sizes and colours hovering around the flowers. It was quite a spectacle indeed and a great stress-buster.

We were asked to leave home early in the evening due to disturbances in the city probably linked to the desecration of Dr.Ambedkar's statue. Sometimes that makes me wonder as to what makes us (Indians) so emotional that we resort to violence over such flimsy grounds.

Anywayz time to wrap for the day and prepare for tomorrow..:)

No comments: