Monday, November 27, 2006

My flight on Sunday night was late by 1 hour and by the time I went to bed it was 12 a.m. On the way to catch my flight I was a bit tense whether I will make in time, thankfully I made it..:)

Today even though I got up a bit early, I ended up reaching office late, as I had to get all the documents ready. The one thing which gave me anxious moments was Form 16(a must for salaried individuals). I reached my old office and made copies of my original documents, I also got some letters from my company and the HR staff(Reema and Ravi) were quite helpful. The only documentation missing is my bank statement for a period of 1 year which I am hoping and praying to get it by tomorrow.

That will mean I will have to go to the British Embassy on wednesday morning. When I reached my new office, it was almost 3:30 p.m. I went through my project documentation and then realized that it was time to go home.

Gotta go home now, as I need to do some ironing..:)

No comments: