Friday, November 10, 2006

The first thing I do after getting up and finishing my yoga exercises is to savor the fruits. Today I felt really good after tasting the orange I brought from the fruit vendor. Not only was it bigger in size but also tasty and juicy..mmmmm. Same goes with the apple. For a long time I had to do with the bitter oranges however I somehow tolerated it..Hope from on, things will only get better..:)

I called up my flat-mate Rahul and wished him all the best for his CAT exams. He was quite overwhelmed by the gesture. Today, I had a pre-test for SQL before the PL/SQL training program..which went fine.

We will be having training conducted @ our new office on PL/SQL. We were supposed to move out the whole application development team to the new office next week, however it has now been postponed by a week.

Phew..today was a long day with nothing much to do. I was just waiting for the clock to strike 6 and then get home.

BTW I had the glass panel placed on the bracket. It really looks gr8. There has been a change of plans and instead of the fish tank,I have now mounted my new small speakers. I plug into the small speakers with my I-pod and listen to the music everyday. Believe me..it sounds terrific..:)

I am looking forward to the weekend and let's see how it goes.

No comments: