Friday, November 17, 2006

I did get up early today morning but was disappointed that I couldn't stock up my fruits the previous night and had to do without it in the morning.

There was a lot of things explained in today's training session. We couldn't take the test today as most people wanted more time. So I need to write the test tomorrow. Never thought I'll be working on the weekend.

It was quite a humourous session today..with even the Trainer who is normally serious breaking into a smile. Our name tags have arrived and today I gotta know
where my seating arrangement was in the new office. The only source of disappointment is that only module\Project Leaders have been provided with a telephone extension and the other team members don't have it.

Y'day night I watched "Mission Kashmir" on cable TV. It happens to be one of my favourite movies. The performances are first-rate and the songs are good as well. Hrithik(Screen Name:Altaf), Sanjay(Screen Name:Inayat Khan), Preity(Screen Name:Sufia Pervez), Sonali Kulkarni(Screen Name:Neelima) excel in their roles. There's this noteworthy scene where Inayat Khan's wife Neelima who is Altaf's foster mom, tells Altaf that between humanity and destruction(if that's the right word) it's upto him to decide whose side is he on. So please think before you pull the trigger. If it was any other bollywood movie, the mom would have beseeched her son to pardon her husband and his dad.

However there was no such thing here..she doesn't plead for her husband's life. The movie strictly doesn't preach and it shows the hard hitting stuff. Every scene is gripping especially Jackie Shroff(I forgot his screen name:)) as the dreaded terrorist. One also shouldn't forget the climax of the movie which is too good with the action scenes shot quite well. The sets which look authentic gives one the illusion that the climax has been shot in kashmir..however the fact(even i was shocked to know) is that the sets were recreated in Film City, Mumbai. I could understand the reason why they did it.

Time to go now..as I am really hungry and need to grab a bite..:)

No comments: