Thursday, November 09, 2006

I got off to a bad start today morning. I had a nightmare which made me wake up @ 4 a.m in the morning. I dreamt of my younger brother being swallowed by a huge snake something like a Anaconda. It first picks him up and throws him to the ground so that my brother loses his consciousness and, then the snake could swallow him..which is a bit strange because in reality the anaconda can swallow its prey alive.

When this whole thing is happening I can only watch, cry and do nothing about it. I suddenly opened my eyes..however the impact was psychologically so deep, it took time for me..to realize that it was just a dream. Thank God!!

After I finished my morning ablutions and got ready for office, I always have to negotiate the road crossing which is a bit tricky. Tricky in the sense..the traffic is heavy that you fear losing your life and limb. I got on to the road divider and walked gingerly towards the end of the divider and in a hurry crossed the road. I thanked my lucky stars that I survived for another day..:)

As I was crossing the road, I saw this girl she was wearing a red kurta top and black trousers. She had streaked her hair with a tinge of ..can't remember the color.
She was pretty..however she seemed to suffer from a skin disease..I guess "Albinism" is the word. So I thought to myself Life is strange..no one is perfect. She still looked pretty even though most of her skin had peeled off.

At work, it was a bit slow coz I was expecting one of my team members to guide me regarding the rest of the coding to be done for my webpage. However he was not available today. We have only 2 hours of net access and that's when everyone eagerly waits to check their e-mails. It was lunch break and there was this topic of healthy food which came up. I am a health freak(not the extreme one..:)) and keep doling advice for free. One of my colleagues couldn't take it anymore and told me to stay away from her coz I used to always find fault with her food..:) The fact is..she was a bit on the heavier side and I genuinely wanted to help her.

In the evening, it was time to go back home. I remembered that I had to get my glass panel from the glass dealer. I have fixed a bracket on the wall in my room. The finishing touch was to add a glass panel which can hold a Fish Tank.

As I come to the end of today's blog the only thing which comes to my mind is..before I started writing it is ..whether I will be able to do it coz I was really tired and wanted to go home. I am glad I have done it..:)

No comments: