Sunday, November 19, 2006

Life can sometimes be very boring and lonely when people stay away from their loved ones. I am saying this because I felt the same today.

Many people chose to leave their hometown, be it a city or a village and migrate to other cities to earn their livelihood. I was reading an article in the newspaper today about a bright youngster from XLRI Bajaj, Jamshedpur who committed suicide in his hostel room. What makes it even more sad was, just a couple of days before, he had secured a lucrative job from a consultancy firm and even celebrated the offer, however his friends said he was suffering from depression.

I could empathize with him coz there have been times when I too felt depressed. Even the fact that you're having a good job or earning pretty well can't make up for it.


Well today I spent most of the time @ home and @ the cybercafe checking out my mails. I had a splitting head-ache in the evening and only after drinking a cup of tea, I felt better..:)

No comments: